- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
In the news . . .
Wireless industry faces additional scrutiny from the FCC.
Apple v. AT&T v. Google v. FCC–what’s really going on with Google Voice.
Second Circuit rules for Yahoo!’s LAUNCHcast against Sony Music Entertainment.
Google books deal faces additional heat from Microsoft and Yahoo!.
Tagged with: advertising • Apple • AT&T • books • career • celebrities • contracts • courts • criminal law • entertainment • FCC • financial • Google • government • intellectual property • JETLaw • LAUNCHcast • lawsuits • legislation • Microsoft • music • Plaxico Burress • Sony • sports • technology
Recent Blog Posts
- Facebook Gears up for Trademark Fight With Brazilian Competitor
- Draft Kings: A fantasy sports betting website valued close to $1 Billion
- Are Design Patents Really a Wise Investment Now?
- The Door Left Ajar: Navigating the Patent-Antitrust Paradox in Light of King Drug Co. v. GlaxoSmithKline
- Will Feds Preempt Tougher State Data Breach Laws?
- Commercial Drones in the Oil and Gas Industry: A Regulatory Incubator
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution