- Journal Archives
- Volume 19
- Volume 18
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
In the news . . .
Wireless industry faces additional scrutiny from the FCC.
Apple v. AT&T v. Google v. FCC–what’s really going on with Google Voice.
Second Circuit rules for Yahoo!’s LAUNCHcast against Sony Music Entertainment.
Google books deal faces additional heat from Microsoft and Yahoo!.
Tagged with: advertising • Apple • AT&T • books • career • celebrities • contracts • courts • criminal law • entertainment • FCC • financial • Google • government • intellectual property • JETLaw • LAUNCHcast • lawsuits • legislation • Microsoft • music • Plaxico Burress • Sony • sports • technology
Recent Blog Posts
- EPA Issues 2017 Renewable Fuel Targets Amid RINs Market’s Uncertain Future
- Cell Phone Firmware Avoids Anti-virus Scans, Sends Private Data to China
- The Consumer Review Fairness Act: Protecting Consumers Who Post Negative Reviews On The Internet
- Google Fiber Nashville Litigation
- Brexit and the Future of UK Sports
- The U.S. is Losing the Economic Drone War
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution