- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
In the news . . .
Wireless industry faces additional scrutiny from the FCC.
Apple v. AT&T v. Google v. FCC–what’s really going on with Google Voice.
Second Circuit rules for Yahoo!’s LAUNCHcast against Sony Music Entertainment.
Google books deal faces additional heat from Microsoft and Yahoo!.
Tagged with: advertising • Apple • AT&T • books • career • celebrities • contracts • courts • criminal law • entertainment • FCC • financial • Google • government • intellectual property • JETLaw • LAUNCHcast • lawsuits • legislation • Microsoft • music • Plaxico Burress • Sony • sports • technology
Recent Blog Posts
- Protecting Street Art: Wynwood Art District as a Case Study
- Vizio’s Secret Opt-Out Prompts Privacy Lawsuit
- Cyber Security Bill Passes Senate in Landslide Vote
- Anonymous Declares Cyber War on ISIS
- Taming the Wild, Wild (Internet): Yik Yak posting leads law enforcement to arrest in University of Missouri campus threat incident
- Epigenetics – The Missing Causal Nexus – An Analogy through PTSD
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution