- Journal Archives
- Volume 18
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
In the news . . .
Wireless industry faces additional scrutiny from the FCC.
Apple v. AT&T v. Google v. FCC–what’s really going on with Google Voice.
Second Circuit rules for Yahoo!’s LAUNCHcast against Sony Music Entertainment.
Google books deal faces additional heat from Microsoft and Yahoo!.
Tagged with: advertising • Apple • AT&T • books • career • celebrities • contracts • courts • criminal law • entertainment • FCC • financial • Google • government • intellectual property • JETLaw • LAUNCHcast • lawsuits • legislation • Microsoft • music • Plaxico Burress • Sony • sports • technology
Recent Blog Posts
- If You Build It, They Will Come: Baseball and the Reopening of Cuba
- First Circuit Aligns With Third: Actavis Extends Beyond Cash Settlements
- Current Issues in Technology Law: Dr. Asma Vranaki Analyzes Data Privacy Regulation in the Context of Facebook Advertisements
- Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law Rises in National Law Journal Rankings
- Dancing Babies: The Ninth Circuit May Have Protected Them from Computer Algorithms
- Starbucks’ Next Top Model: It Could Be You
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution