- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
In the news . . .
New shape to the Internet on the way?
Feud between Amazon and Apple over the Daily Deal.
European poker tournament robbed by machine gunners on live television.
Supreme Court issues opinion on subject matter jurisdiction in unregistered copyright cases.
Viacom dispels rumors about going after bloggers who use clips of popular shows under fair use defense.
While a rape lawsuit is still pending, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger faces new sexual assault charge from Georgia student.
Cities lobby for Google’s high-speed Internet access.
New music service Spotify, successful in Europe, may soon find popularity in U.S.
Recent Blog Posts
- Protecting Street Art: Wynwood Art District as a Case Study
- Vizio’s Secret Opt-Out Prompts Privacy Lawsuit
- Cyber Security Bill Passes Senate in Landslide Vote
- Anonymous Declares Cyber War on ISIS
- Taming the Wild, Wild (Internet): Yik Yak posting leads law enforcement to arrest in University of Missouri campus threat incident
- Epigenetics – The Missing Causal Nexus – An Analogy through PTSD
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution