- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Wikipedia blackout over SOPA and legislators’ subsequent abandonment of their support of the bill sends message to entertainment industry that their heavy-handed lobbying techniques may be giving way to a sort of congressional crowd-sourcing.
Anonymous allegedly tricked internet users into participating in DDoS attack on DOJ on blackout day.
Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno dies at age 85.
Tagged with: Monday Morning JETLawg
Recent Blog Posts
- JETLaw Symposium on Intellectual Property Tomorrow
- San Jose Strikes Out Again in Suit Against MLB
- National Marine Fisheries Service Enters the Electronic Age
- Google Fiber Considers Expansion to Nine New Metro Areas
- Let’s Communicate: Incoming National Standards for Commercial Data Breaches?
- Microsoft Takes a Tentative Step Towards Innovation with Limited Bitcoin Adoption
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution