- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Wikipedia blackout over SOPA and legislators’ subsequent abandonment of their support of the bill sends message to entertainment industry that their heavy-handed lobbying techniques may be giving way to a sort of congressional crowd-sourcing.
Anonymous allegedly tricked internet users into participating in DDoS attack on DOJ on blackout day.
Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno dies at age 85.
Tagged with: Monday Morning JETLawg
Recent Blog Posts
- BREAKING: Sen. Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Senate Computers
- Law Requiring the Microchipping of Exotic Pets Held Constitutional
- Comcast Plus Time Warner, Cable’s Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde?
- Monday Morning JETLawg
- College Football Players: Students or Employees?
- Some (Mildly) Good, and Some (Really) Bad News for Bitcoin
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government information security intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution