- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
- Michael Jackson’s estate sues former manager for allegedly convincing artist to sign unconscionable contracts.
- Some believe Anonymous will be able to disable power grids by next year.
- Court grants EFF’s motion to dismiss claim that time zone database was protected by copyright.
- Tenth Circuit & Eleventh Circuit weigh in on applicability of Fifth Amendment to encrypted data.
- EFF files suit to block legal threats against a lawyer-rating website on First Amendment grounds.
Tagged with: Monday Morning JETLawg
Recent Blog Posts
- Producers Cited with Willful Safety Violations Following On-Set Tragedy
- Was the NFL’s Extension of Ray Rice’s Suspension Lawful?
- An Ocean Full of Pirates: The Criminal Sentencing of Internet File Sharing
- Microsoft Acquires Maker of Minecraft for $2.5 Billion
- Monday Morning JETLawg
- Internet Slowdown: Websites Protest Proposed Net Neutrality Rules
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution