- Journal Archives
- Subscribe to JETLaw
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Michael Jackson’s estate sues former manager for allegedly convincing artist to sign unconscionable contracts.
- Some believe Anonymous will be able to disable power grids by next year.
- Court grants EFF’s motion to dismiss claim that time zone database was protected by copyright.
- Tenth Circuit & Eleventh Circuit weigh in on applicability of Fifth Amendment to encrypted data.
- EFF files suit to block legal threats against a lawyer-rating website on First Amendment grounds.
Tagged with: Monday Morning JETLawg
TagsAdvertising antitrust Apple Books Career Celebrities Constitution Contracts Copyright copyright infringement Courts Creative content Criminal law Entertainment Facebook FCC Film/Television Financial First Amendment Games google Government Intellectual Property Internet JETL Journalism Lawsuits Legislation Media Medicine Monday Morning JETLawg Music NFL Patents Privacy Progress Publicity rights Radio Social Networking Sports Technology Telecommunications Trademarks Twitter Uncategorized