- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
- Michael Jackson’s estate sues former manager for allegedly convincing artist to sign unconscionable contracts.
- Some believe Anonymous will be able to disable power grids by next year.
- Court grants EFF’s motion to dismiss claim that time zone database was protected by copyright.
- Tenth Circuit & Eleventh Circuit weigh in on applicability of Fifth Amendment to encrypted data.
- EFF files suit to block legal threats against a lawyer-rating website on First Amendment grounds.
Tagged with: Monday Morning JETLawg
Recent Blog Posts
- EU Charges Google with Antitrust Violations
- After Adobe, will more data breach cases survive a standing challenge?
- Can the FCC Create Net Neutrality?
- AT&T Levied with the Largest Privacy and Data Security Action the FCC has Ever Taken
- MLBPA Contemplates Legal Action Against the Cubs
- Monday Morning JETLawg
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution