- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
In the news…
- Twitter is selling users’ old tweets.
- Patent trolls will sue anyone…even presidential candidates.
- Volume 14, Issue 2 is out! Highlights issues in sports, IP, social networks, and more.
- Federal District Court Judge rules that historical cell tower records are not protected under the Fourth Amendment.
- EFF proposes a “Mobile User Privacy Bill of Rights“ http://goo.gl/azwEC
Recent Blog Posts
- Microsoft Acquires Maker of Minecraft for $2.5 Billion
- Monday Morning JETLawg
- Internet Slowdown: Websites Protest Proposed Net Neutrality Rules
- A Break in the Cloud: Recent Breach of Celebrity Privacy Stirs Up a Security Storm
- Copyright Office Decides Monkeys Can’t Be Authors
- Facebook, WhatsApp Merger Potentially Vulnerable Overseas
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution