- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
JETLaw congratulates its student award winners for the 2011-2012 school year!
- Chris Lantz Memorial Outstanding Service Award: Megan LaDriere
- Student Writing Award: Katie Brown
- Best Blogger: Mike Dearington
- Best Blog Commenter: Joanna Collins
For more information on JETLaw student awards, visit our Awards page.
Tagged with: JETLaw News
Recent Blog Posts
- Jay-Z Fights One-Syllable Infringement Lawsuit
- Should the NFL Take a Page from the ABA’s Disciplinary Playbook?
- Monday Morning JETLawg
- Producers Cited with Willful Safety Violations Following On-Set Tragedy
- Was the NFL’s Extension of Ray Rice’s Suspension Lawful?
- An Ocean Full of Pirates: The Criminal Sentencing of Internet File Sharing
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution