- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
- Jury issues verdict in Oracle v. Google case.
- Facebook reaches “settlement in principle” over its “Sponsored Story” ads.
- Google facing more problems over alleged privacy violations.
- Use a DVR to skip commercials? TV Networks say you’re breaking the law.
- Megaupload users back in court, attempting to get their files back
Have a great Memorial Day!
Recent Blog Posts
- JETLaw’s Home State of Tennessee Poses Huge Potential Legal Problem For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Das Auto – Volkswagon Das Cheats the EPA
- Fair Use & Takedown Notifications
- Andy Samberg Shared His HBO Go Password & Broke the Internet… Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Fantasy or Nightmare? The Legality of Fanduel and DraftKings…
- Tweet Trimming
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution