- Subscribe to JETLaw
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Publish With JETLAW
Join the JELP/JETLaw Alumni Group
Thank you for your continuing interest in the Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law! A group of JELP and JETLaw alumni is currently organizing an alumni organization for JELP/JETLaw, and we’d like you to join us. This organization will focus on providing:
1. Advisory support for the journal.
- To suggest note topics, contact Dan Cohen, JELP Sports Senior Editor, Class of 2000, DCohen@kasowitz.com.
- To serve as a Nashville area contact, please contact Sara Beth Myers, JETLaw Editor in Chief, Class of 2009, email@example.com, or Mark Plotkin, JELP Music Senior Editor, Class of 2000, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide speaker contacts, contact Marc Jenkins, JELP Articles Editor, Class of 2003, email@example.com.
- To serve as a class representative for your graduating class, contact Adam Newton, JELP Executive Editor, Class of 2002, firstname.lastname@example.org. Class representatives will provide a liaison between former journal staffers from their graduating class and the JELP/JETLaw alumni group.
- To offer assistance with short-term projects, such as JETLaw’s new blog, contact Mark Jenkins, email@example.com; Paul Werner, JELP Editor in Chief, Class of 2002, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Dan Cohen, DCohen@kasowitz.com.
2. Financial support for the journal.
- To contribute to the JELP/JETLaw endowment we are trying to set up, contact Dave Dulabon, JELP Editor in Chief, Class of 2001, email@example.com.
- You can also contribute online.
3. Networking opportunities for journal alumni and students.
- Keep your contact information current by updating your information regularly using the online Alumni News & Address Change Form.
- Obtain a JELP/JETLaw Alumni Directory. Request a copy by emailing JETL@vanderbilt.edu.
- You’ll find alumni news as well as information about Vanderbilt Law’s alumni programs and resources on the Alumni website.