- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "ABC"
When ABC Super Soap Weekend 2008 turned out to be the last, soap fans never dreamed it was a glimpse into a future without their favorite shows. For over 40 years, America tuned in every weekday to visit the residents of Pine Valley and Llanview. Stars such as Grey’s Anatomy’s Chandra Wilson recorded their programs [...]Continue Reading →
Thirty-year study underway to research link between cellphone use and negative health effects.
iPad potential taken to new heights as concert pianist performs on device at symphony hall.
Case of lost iPhone prototype may result in criminal charges.
Live Nation’s merger with Ticketmaster instills fear [...]Continue Reading →
In the news . . .
Sprint providing law enforcement with subscribers GPS information.
Is Wikipedia becoming an oligarchy?Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Anonymous Declares Cyber War on ISIS
- Taming the Wild, Wild (Internet): Yik Yak posting leads law enforcement to arrest in University of Missouri campus threat incident
- Epigenetics – The Missing Causal Nexus – An Analogy through PTSD
- Digital Asset Forfeiture: Dispensation of Cryptocurrency in Appropriated in Connection with the Proseuction of Silk Road
- “A Rape on Campus” = $25 million Defamation Lawsuit for Rolling Stone
- Another One Bites the Dust: Internet Patents Corp. v. Active Network
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution