- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "Brad Pitt"
While Brad Pitt and Rupert Murdoch are an unlikely pair, it is video footage of Pitt that has landed Murdoch in an awkward position over comments the media mogul made regarding “fair use.” Rupert Murdoch, the 79-year-old Australian born founder and CEO of News Corporation, is wishing he had [...]Continue Reading →
In the news…
Question of federal government’s power to protect American families from profane television moves closer to Supreme Court as FCC appeals TV indecency ruling.
U.S. District Judge William Bertelsmen orders gossip blog TheDirty.com to pay $11 million to professional cheerleader in defamation suit.
Federal court issues massive, Continue Reading →
Jonathan Lee Riches, the world’s most litigious man is suing the Guiness Book of World Records for naming him as the most litigious person in history. Riches, aka Irving Picard, apparently takes offense at some of the names Guiness plans to call him, including “the litigator crusader,” “the [...]Continue Reading →
Because we don’t all have time for that morning newspaper…
– Despite active turnstiles in 2008, Six Flags declares Chapter 11 reorganization to shed $1.8 billion in debt.
– After cheeky encounter with the Today Show’s Ann Curry, actor Brad Pitt adds “no paws” clause to contract for future interviews.
– [...]Continue Reading →
Most people have to hire a private investigator if they want photo evidence of their spouse cheating. Not so for Rosetta Millington. Ms. Millington has been married to actor Balthazar Getty since May 2000. The couple has four children, the youngest of whom is 9 months old. Not only was Ms. Millington’s evidence of [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Cyber Security Bill Passes Senate in Landslide Vote
- Anonymous Declares Cyber War on ISIS
- Taming the Wild, Wild (Internet): Yik Yak posting leads law enforcement to arrest in University of Missouri campus threat incident
- Epigenetics – The Missing Causal Nexus – An Analogy through PTSD
- Digital Asset Forfeiture: Dispensation of Cryptocurrency in Appropriated in Connection with the Proseuction of Silk Road
- “A Rape on Campus” = $25 million Defamation Lawsuit for Rolling Stone
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution