- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "buyout"
On October 7, 2010 By Lacey Logsdon October 6, 2010
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently requested more information concerning Comcast’s plans to purchase a fifty-one percent interest in NBC Universal from General Electric Co.
The information request has a potential to delay the $28 billion dollar deal, although Sena Fitzmaurice — Comcast’s VP of Government Communications — stated that the company still [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Obama Weighs in on Net Neutrality
- Music Streaming & the Music Industry: Everything has Changed
- If #AlexfromTarget Heads to Court
- Online Voting – The Wave of the Future?
- Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act Necessary, or License for Willful Blindness?
- Shock Technology and Legal, Compulsory Behavior Modification
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution