- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "civil union"
In the news . . .
Trademark disputes have already hit the Apple iPad.
New implants use human energy to power electronic devices.
eBook pricing dispute hits Amazon: how much is too much for a bestseller?
California “green rush” faces setback with new L.A. ordinance.
Television host [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- The New Online Gambling: Fantasy Sports
- Unraveling Legal Research
- Google Petitions Supreme Court in Android Infringement Case
- Guest Post: Preservation of Legal Data
- United Kingdom Joins the Club—Parody Copyright Law Comes into Effect
- Raining on the Parade: Former Krewella Member Rain Man sues for $5 million
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution