- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs"
In the news . . .
Google tones down its settlement demands in hopes of keeping agreement alive.
Computer programmers who assisted Madoff in $60 billion fraud arrested; face charges of conspiracy, falsifying books and records of a broker dealer, and falsifying books and records of an investment advisor.
NFL receiver Chad [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- An Outer-Space Rule of Capture to Stir Up Space’s International “Waters”
- A Decentralized Prediction Market Anyone Can Use and No Agency Can Control
- JETLaw’s Home State of Tennessee Poses Huge Potential Legal Problem For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Das Auto – Volkswagon Das Cheats the EPA
- Fair Use & Takedown Notifications
- Andy Samberg Shared His HBO Go Password & Broke the Internet… Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution