- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "digital downloading"
In the news. . .
Legal fight over song from “The Fighter” causes trouble for CBS, Beck, the NFL, and Busta Rhymes, among others.
Originally proposed by the telecommunications giant, Verizon now opposes FCC’s net neutrality rules.
IFPI music report sheds new light on impact piracy has on recording [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Microsoft Takes a Tentative Step Towards Innovation with Limited Bitcoin Adoption
- No Big Surprises in Digitech v. Electronics for Imaging
- Domestic Drones – An Industry Waiting in the Wings
- Obama Weighs in on Net Neutrality
- Music Streaming & the Music Industry: Everything has Changed
- If #AlexfromTarget Heads to Court
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution