- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "fantasy"
The year 2014 has seen an influx in a new market of fantasy sports–daily fantasy sports. The advertising slogan that has permeated the first few weeks of the NFL season: “You can win $56,000 playing fantasy football online!” These websites, led by Fanduel and DraftKings tap into the $70 Billion dollar fantasy football [...]Continue Reading →
In the news . . .
- Ukraine passes law banning possession of pornography.
- St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa drops lawsuit against Twitter.
- Lawsuit in the making? Fast food chains pushing envelope with sex-filled commercials.
- Yahoo and NFL Players Association settle over [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Obama Weighs in on Net Neutrality
- Music Streaming & the Music Industry: Everything has Changed
- If #AlexfromTarget Heads to Court
- Online Voting – The Wave of the Future?
- Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act Necessary, or License for Willful Blindness?
- Shock Technology and Legal, Compulsory Behavior Modification
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution