- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "fantasy"
The year 2014 has seen an influx in a new market of fantasy sports–daily fantasy sports. The advertising slogan that has permeated the first few weeks of the NFL season: “You can win $56,000 playing fantasy football online!” These websites, led by Fanduel and DraftKings tap into the $70 Billion dollar fantasy football [...]Continue Reading →
In the news . . .
- Ukraine passes law banning possession of pornography.
- St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa drops lawsuit against Twitter.
- Lawsuit in the making? Fast food chains pushing envelope with sex-filled commercials.
- Yahoo and NFL Players Association settle over [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- The Silk Road: An Insight Into the Future of Internet Regulation?
- JETLaw Symposium on Intellectual Property Tomorrow
- San Jose Strikes Out Again in Suit Against MLB
- National Marine Fisheries Service Enters the Electronic Age
- Google Fiber Considers Expansion to Nine New Metro Areas
- Let’s Communicate: Incoming National Standards for Commercial Data Breaches?
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution