- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "General Electric"
On October 7, 2010 By Lacey Logsdon October 6, 2010
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently requested more information concerning Comcast’s plans to purchase a fifty-one percent interest in NBC Universal from General Electric Co.
The information request has a potential to delay the $28 billion dollar deal, although Sena Fitzmaurice — Comcast’s VP of Government Communications — stated that the company still [...]Continue Reading →
On December 7, 2009 By Josh Lee July 24, 2010
Contrary to what many pessimistic job seekers are saying, there is still work out there for M&A lawyers.Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- The Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law Jumps Thirty-One Spots to Highest Ranking Ever
- Hiding Behind the Computer Screen: James Woods Files Defamation Lawsuit Against a Twitter User
- Let’s Enjoy Fantasy Football…While We Can
- Guest Post: Tweeting Away Patient Privacy
- Naturally Occurring or Mind-made?
- Does China’s 2022 Winter Olympics Song Intentionally Plagiarized ‘Frozen’s’ ‘Let It Go’?
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution