- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "good faith"
When ABC Super Soap Weekend 2008 turned out to be the last, soap fans never dreamed it was a glimpse into a future without their favorite shows. For over 40 years, America tuned in every weekday to visit the residents of Pine Valley and Llanview. Stars such as Grey’s Anatomy’s Chandra Wilson recorded their programs [...]Continue Reading →
On March 4, 2011 By Edwin Chadwick March 3, 2011
As the collective bargaining agreement (CBA) between the National Football League (NFL) and the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) expires today and the two sides continue to maneuver in anticipation of a lockout, the owners now will likely have to go to the mattresses with a slightly smaller war chest. And by slightly, I [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Obama’s Cybersecurity Executive Order: Private Sector Must Help Police the “Wild West”
- Qualcomm Settlement May Reconfigure the Smartphone Market in China
- Who Rightfully Owns the Village People’s YMCA?
- Internet Elections Regulation: Another Pie in the Partisan Food Fight?
- Great Artists Steal? A Music Theory Thought Experiment & a Worry about the Litigation of Popular Music
- What to Expect After Teva v. Sandoz?
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution