- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "John Wall Dance"
In the news. . .
Axl Rose goes forward with $20 million lawsuit over use of band mate Slash in videogame Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.
Charlie Sheen catchphrase, “Winning!” sparks trademark disputes.
ICANN approves .xxx for adult-entertainment sites.
Netflix faces class action lawsuit for privacy [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- A Decentralized Prediction Market Anyone Can Use and No Agency Can Control
- JETLaw’s Home State of Tennessee Poses Huge Potential Legal Problem For Daily Fantasy Sports
- Das Auto – Volkswagon Das Cheats the EPA
- Fair Use & Takedown Notifications
- Andy Samberg Shared His HBO Go Password & Broke the Internet… Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Fantasy or Nightmare? The Legality of Fanduel and DraftKings…
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution