- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "little people"
In the news . . .
Trademark disputes have already hit the Apple iPad.
New implants use human energy to power electronic devices.
eBook pricing dispute hits Amazon: how much is too much for a bestseller?
California “green rush” faces setback with new L.A. ordinance.
Television host [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Digital Asset Forfeiture: Dispensation of Cryptocurrency in Appropriated in Connection with the Proseuction of Silk Road
- “A Rape on Campus” = $25 million Defamation Lawsuit for Rolling Stone
- Another One Bites the Dust: Internet Patents Corp. v. Active Network
- New York Attorney General Attempts to Tackle Daily Fantasy Sports Sites
- Artists Beware: Pitfalls of Increasingly Popular Song Registration Services
- The Private Sector as a Potential Solution for the World’s Climate Problem
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution