- Journal Archives
- Volume 19
- Volume 18
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
- 2016-2017 Symposium
- 2015-2016 Symposium
- 2014-2015 Symposium
- 2013-2014 Symposium
- 2012-2013 Symposium
- 2011-2012 Symposium
- 2010-2011 Symposium
- 2009-2010 Symposium
- 2008-2009 Symposium
- 2007-2008 Symposium
Currently viewing the tag: "National Broadband Plan"
Doctor charged in connection with Michael Jackson’s death, Conrad Murray, refuses to negotiate a plea; legal team begins developing defense strategy.
Rapper Jay-Z sues David Ortiz of the Boston Red Sox over name of Dominican nightclub.
Truth in Caller ID Act of 2010 makes it a crime [...]Continue Reading →
CNN reports that the United States lags behind seventeen other countries in Internet speed. While the fastest and cheapest Internet connections are in South Korea, even former Soviet Bloc nations like Slovakia and Romania have faster average connection speeds than the United States.
Some nations, like Korea and Japan, benefit from a dense [...]Continue Reading →
In the news . . .
Burberry lawsuit accuses T.J. Maxx and Marshall’s of selling mass quantities of counterfeits.
E-Trade prepares to defend against Lindsay Lohan’s “meritless” $100 million lawsuit.
Pink Floyd victory against EMI may end online sale of individual tracks.
Scientologists battle upcoming release of German film.
[...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Police Body Cameras: Just Another Tool for Mass Surveillance?
- NY AG Warns Developers of Popular Health Apps Who Can’t Support Their Marketing Claims: “My Office Will Not Hesitate to Take Action.”
- Take After Will Smith by Keeping Your Driving Skills Polished (At Least for Now)
- Will Patent Litigation Still be Big in Texas? The Supreme Court Hears Arguments for TC Heartland v. Kraft Foods Group Brands
- Lyft, Drivers Settle; Punt Million Dollar Employee vs. Independent Contractor Classification Question Into the Future.
- Cybersecurity for Autonomous Vehicles
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution