- Journal Archives
- Volume 19
- Volume 18
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
- 2016-2017 Symposium
- 2015-2016 Symposium
- 2014-2015 Symposium
- 2013-2014 Symposium
- 2012-2013 Symposium
- 2011-2012 Symposium
- 2010-2011 Symposium
- 2009-2010 Symposium
- 2008-2009 Symposium
- 2007-2008 Symposium
Currently viewing the tag: "No Doubt"
In the news. . .
J.R.R. Tolkien estate threatens lawsuit over upcoming book featuring Tolkien as a character.
Literary “scout” sues over right to be paid for discovering “Twilight.”
Boarders bankruptcy petition lists creditors that include Sony Music Entertainment and Universal Music Group.
Congress wants to shut down “rogue” [...]Continue Reading →
In the news . . .
Too much sex in television ads recently?
Critics slam Saturday Night Live for being insensitive toward domestic violence after Tiger Woods skit.
Actress looks for lifesaver after $1.7 million tax lien.
Fearful [...]Continue Reading →
In a digital world, where celebrities’ images and recordings are easily manipulated, distorted, and distributed, it is refreshing to see musical group No Doubt take control of its representations.
No Doubt filed a lawsuit against Activision, the publishers of the popular Band Hero video game, Wednesday, November 4. No Doubt seeks an injunction [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Police Body Cameras: Just Another Tool for Mass Surveillance?
- NY AG Warns Developers of Popular Health Apps Who Can’t Support Their Marketing Claims: “My Office Will Not Hesitate to Take Action.”
- Take After Will Smith by Keeping Your Driving Skills Polished (At Least for Now)
- Will Patent Litigation Still be Big in Texas? The Supreme Court Hears Arguments for TC Heartland v. Kraft Foods Group Brands
- Lyft, Drivers Settle; Punt Million Dollar Employee vs. Independent Contractor Classification Question Into the Future.
- Cybersecurity for Autonomous Vehicles
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution