- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "North Korea"
In the news . . .
- Ukraine passes law banning possession of pornography.
- St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa drops lawsuit against Twitter.
- Lawsuit in the making? Fast food chains pushing envelope with sex-filled commercials.
- Yahoo and NFL Players Association settle over [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- The New Online Gambling: Fantasy Sports
- Unraveling Legal Research
- Google Petitions Supreme Court in Android Infringement Case
- Guest Post: Preservation of Legal Data
- United Kingdom Joins the Club—Parody Copyright Law Comes into Effect
- Raining on the Parade: Former Krewella Member Rain Man sues for $5 million
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution