- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "overtime"
In this age of ubiquitous communication, some people can’t seem to pry themselves away from a Blackberry keyboard, while others loath the dreadful pings and relentless LED notifications that invade their leisure time. Employees identifying with the latter group could find relief once state and federal courts begin to rule on a new class of [...]Continue Reading →
In the news…
Class-action plaintiffs claim Disney stiffed highly-paid financial analysts on overtime pay.
Laws governing sports agents under fire for repeated failure to enforce its provisions.
Facebook’s new location-based service “Places” gets mixed reviews from users regarding privacy implications.
Activision comes under fire in California for Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Revolution or Ruse: Wu-Tang Clan’s 88-Year Hold on the Commercial Release of Once Upon a Time in Shaolin
- Harper Lee’s Real Estate Attorney Becomes Her Literary Agent
- FAA’s Launches Proposed Rule for Commercial Drones
- Heirs to Hawaii Five-0 Theme Allege Copyright Infringement
- Cell Phones, Privacy and the Unclear Scope of the Fourth Amendment
- Safety First: String of Sexual Attacks by Ride-Sharing Drivers Prompts Congressional Action
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution