- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "ponzie"
In the news . . .
Google tones down its settlement demands in hopes of keeping agreement alive.
Computer programmers who assisted Madoff in $60 billion fraud arrested; face charges of conspiracy, falsifying books and records of a broker dealer, and falsifying books and records of an investment advisor.
NFL receiver Chad [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- BREAKING: Sen. Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Senate Computers
- Law Requiring the Microchipping of Exotic Pets Held Constitutional
- Comcast Plus Time Warner, Cable’s Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde?
- Monday Morning JETLawg
- College Football Players: Students or Employees?
- Some (Mildly) Good, and Some (Really) Bad News for Bitcoin
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government information security intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution