- Journal Archives
- Volume 19
- Volume 18
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
- 2016-2017 Symposium
- 2015-2016 Symposium
- 2014-2015 Symposium
- 2013-2014 Symposium
- 2012-2013 Symposium
- 2011-2012 Symposium
- 2010-2011 Symposium
- 2009-2010 Symposium
- 2008-2009 Symposium
- 2007-2008 Symposium
Currently viewing the tag: "pot"
In the news . . .
If Sandra Bullock’s stable presence helped husband Jesse James obtain full custody of his daughter, what would divorce mean for young Sunny?
U.S. Cyber Command from Department of Defense ready to take over defense against cyberattacks.
File-sharing site Rapidshare attempts to legitimize its [...]Continue Reading →
In the news . . .
Trademark disputes have already hit the Apple iPad.
New implants use human energy to power electronic devices.
eBook pricing dispute hits Amazon: how much is too much for a bestseller?
California “green rush” faces setback with new L.A. ordinance.
Television host [...]Continue Reading →
Although feigning glaucoma in order to gain a medical marijuana license may have entered the arena of popular culture several years ago when Turtle and Johnny Drama conspired to do something similar on one episode of Entourage (although they ended up using Drama’s anxiety disorder instead), I was [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Police Body Cameras: Just Another Tool for Mass Surveillance?
- NY AG Warns Developers of Popular Health Apps Who Can’t Support Their Marketing Claims: “My Office Will Not Hesitate to Take Action.”
- Take After Will Smith by Keeping Your Driving Skills Polished (At Least for Now)
- Will Patent Litigation Still be Big in Texas? The Supreme Court Hears Arguments for TC Heartland v. Kraft Foods Group Brands
- Lyft, Drivers Settle; Punt Million Dollar Employee vs. Independent Contractor Classification Question Into the Future.
- Cybersecurity for Autonomous Vehicles
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution