- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "pudding"
In the news. . .
Courtney Love pays out big bucks to settle Twitter defamation case.
Warner Brothers hires big-time lawyers in dispute with Charlie Sheen.
LimeWire has documents to show record industry the benefits of file-sharing.
Prince has become purple pain for Manhattan law firm claiming [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Obama Weighs in on Net Neutrality
- Music Streaming & the Music Industry: Everything has Changed
- If #AlexfromTarget Heads to Court
- Online Voting – The Wave of the Future?
- Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act Necessary, or License for Willful Blindness?
- Shock Technology and Legal, Compulsory Behavior Modification
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution