- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "Spotify"
In the news . . .
New shape to the Internet on the way?
Feud between Amazon and Apple over the Daily Deal.
European poker tournament Continue Reading →
In the news . . .
Comcast’s win in district court regarding 1993 FCC rule allows it to pursue more than 30% of cable market.
Musician John Mayer must dish out $25,000 to charity selected by TMZ for losing bet over not-so-secret mug shot.
Michael Jackson’s death officially ruled a homicide [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Digital Asset Forfeiture: Dispensation of Cryptocurrency in Appropriated in Connection with the Proseuction of Silk Road
- “A Rape on Campus” = $25 million Defamation Lawsuit for Rolling Stone
- Another One Bites the Dust: Internet Patents Corp. v. Active Network
- New York Attorney General Attempts to Tackle Daily Fantasy Sports Sites
- Artists Beware: Pitfalls of Increasingly Popular Song Registration Services
- The Private Sector as a Potential Solution for the World’s Climate Problem
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution