- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "strike"
It appears the National Football League could be headed towards a scenario that some might conceivably categorize as “Plaxico-esque”– referring to former New York Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress who accidently shot himself in the leg last November. The NFL dominates the pro sports landscape in the United States, but if recent reports [...]Continue Reading →
In the news . . .
- Ukraine passes law banning possession of pornography.
- St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa drops lawsuit against Twitter.
- Lawsuit in the making? Fast food chains pushing envelope with sex-filled commercials.
- Yahoo and NFL Players Association settle over [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Cyber Security Bill Passes Senate in Landslide Vote
- Anonymous Declares Cyber War on ISIS
- Epigenetics – The Missing Causal Nexus – An Analogy through PTSD
- “A Rape on Campus” = $25 million Defamation Lawsuit for Rolling Stone
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution