- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "Television Food Network"
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment terminates representation contract with long-time client Mel Gibson over the actor’s recent behavior.
Documentary filmmaker turns legal spy for Texas law firm in Nicaraguan pesticide exposure case.
Food Channel Network sues Australia’s Television Food Network for trademark infringement.
After tense standoff [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Ivanpah Solar Plant’s Firey Clash of Environmental Objectives
- The Silk Road: An Insight Into the Future of Internet Regulation?
- JETLaw Symposium on Intellectual Property Tomorrow
- San Jose Strikes Out Again in Suit Against MLB
- National Marine Fisheries Service Enters the Electronic Age
- Google Fiber Considers Expansion to Nine New Metro Areas