- Journal Archives
- Volume 18
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "Toy Story 3"
Four years after audiences left the theater with damp handkerchiefs and thoughts of their favorite childhood toys, Disney is embroiled in a legal battle over the rights to the huggable villain who was set on thwarting Woody and Buzz’s return to their best friend Andy in Toy Story 3. New Jersey’s Diece-Lisa Industries (DLI), which holds [...]Continue Reading →
Swedish officials arrest three for suspected copyright infringement due to use of massive piracy servers.
HTC issues Cease & Desist Order to hackers for cooked ROM and fraudulent use of its intellectual property.
IBM’s Supercomputer, “Watson,” to compete against humans on Jeopardy! for the intellectual [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Former Cardinals Executive Pleads Guilty to Hacking, But Will the Cardinals Pay the Price?
- Making a Murder – Technology in Forensic Evidence Questioned
- Is “smart gun” technology the future of gun safety?
- Why High-Profile Athletes’ Defamation Lawsuits Against Al Jazeera Are Nothing More Than a Hail Mary
- Executives of a Chinese Online Video-Sharing Service Provider Stood Trial for Internet Pornography
- The Rise of ‘Swatting’
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution