- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "Valve Software"
The U.S. District Court in Utah grants broadcasters’ request for a preliminary injunction against Aereo, ending Aereo’s stretch of court victories over the broadcasting industry.
Apple patches an extremely critical security vulnerability in its iOS mobile operating system that allows a third-party to fully intercept and modify encrypted [...]Continue Reading →
The U.S. Air Force is looking for a next-generation fighter jet to replace its current F-22 Raptor. In addition to (or in lieu of) conventional weapons, the Air Force is interested in non-kinetic (lasers, electromagnetic pulse generators) weapons and and remote functionality. Remote piloting removes the greatest limitation on current jets — [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Neiman Marcus Shoppers Suffer Financial Injuries! Possibly
- Facebook Gears up for Trademark Fight With Brazilian Competitor
- Draft Kings: A fantasy sports betting website valued close to $1 Billion
- Are Design Patents Really a Wise Investment Now?
- The Door Left Ajar: Navigating the Patent-Antitrust Paradox in Light of King Drug Co. v. GlaxoSmithKline
- Will Feds Preempt Tougher State Data Breach Laws?
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution