- Journal Archives
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "Victor’s Little Secret"
Federal Trade Commission opens investigation into whether Apple is using its position in the market to harm competitors.
DNA introduced to bolster thirty-year old murder charges in Atlanta killings.
Vince Young facing issues off the field for misdemeanor assault and involvement in altercation in Dallas Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- An Uber Vexation Facilitates Solidarity Among Cab Companies
- ABA Urges Increased Cybersecurity Measures
- Monday Morning JETLawg
- Cellular Phone “Kill Switches”: The New Anti-Theft Legislative Trend?
- $400 Million Settlement: E-book Price-Fixing May Cost Apple Big Time
- Kramer Sues Seinfeld Staff Writer for Defamation–and Loses
Tagsadvertising antitrust Apple books career celebrities contracts copyright copyright infringement courts creative content criminal law entertainment Facebook FCC film/television financial First Amendment games Google government intellectual property internet JETLaw journalism lawsuits legislation media medicine Monday Morning JETLawg music NFL patents privacy progress publicity rights radio social networking sports Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) technology telecommunications trademarks Twitter U.S. Constitution