- Journal Archives
- Volume 17
- Volume 16
- Volume 15
- Volume 14
- Volume 13
- Volume 12
- Volume 11
- Volume 10
- Volume 9
- Volume 8
- Volume 7
- Volume 6
- Volume 5
- Volume 4
- Volume 3
- Volume 2
- Volume 1
Currently viewing the tag: "Yes Men"
On January 12, 2011 By Christina Santana January 10, 2011
A new California law has gone into effect, which imposes criminal liability on:
any person who knowingly and without consent credibly impersonates another person through or on an Internet Web site or by other electronic means for purposes of harming, intimidating, threatening, or defrauding another person.
Any person found guilty of [...]Continue Reading →
Recent Blog Posts
- Neiman Marcus Shoppers Suffer Financial Injuries! Possibly
- Facebook Gears up for Trademark Fight With Brazilian Competitor
- Draft Kings: A fantasy sports betting website valued close to $1 Billion
- Are Design Patents Really a Wise Investment Now?
- Will Feds Preempt Tougher State Data Breach Laws?